Sunday, November 13, 2011

don't fret

With the holiday season fast approaching (how did that happen!?) most mothers (note: I did not mention Dad's . . . :) ) start thinking they need to get that "perfect family photo" for their up-and-coming Christmas Card. Let's be honest . . . getting family photos taken can be a stressful and exhausting event. What should we wear? Do we try to match? (tip: the answer to that question is no --- think layering, texture, accessories, and pops of color) Where should we go to take the photo? Should I ask my mom or my neighbor to take it? What will I have to do to get my husband to agree to it? Will my children even smile? Maybe I should just go through my own photos and just pick one where my kids look half-way descent and just forget the whole idea.

Never fear, your Friends are here to save the day! Make us do all the work. We will help you with wardrobe questions/suggestions. We will pick a great location. We will jump up and down, sing songs, blow bubbles and bribe your children with candy to get them to have fun so they give the camera adorable (and real) smiles. Your husband will be too embarrassed to act like a baby in front of us. AND we will even custom design your Holiday Cards for you with our adorable designs . . . and if your looking for a card that will stand out from all the rest . . . we offer LUXE cards which feature unique shapes (think scalloped edges, ornate shapes and even round cards that double as ornaments!) with a boutique look!

Meet a family who decided to let us do the work for them :)

family portraits,my friends photography


family portraits,my friends photography


my friends photography,family portraits


FAMILY PORTRAITS,MY FRIENDS PHOTOGRAPHY


childrens portraits,my friends photography


childrens portraits,my friends photography


children portraits,my friends photography


childrens portraits,my friends photography


Oh, and did we mention we also offer specialty products such as mini accordion albums (the ultimate brag book), stand-outs, and canvas wraps? We can even cut down on your shopping!

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment